Saturday, September 12, 2009

Elysium Gardens

Elysium gardens is in Kelowna, British Columbia. Hubby and I went there on August , so all plants are blooming. This garden is really beautiful, even lots of bees, and the garden has sweet fragrant around. We went there for summer vacation to Kelowna, I love this city, so warm. So , first day we visited this garden. Those are apple trees with some shade loving perennial around trees. They use grass for pathway, simple but beautiful .
That flower is taller than me, lol. Well, it was the first time I saw giant rudbeckia, it is match with globe thistle and purple coneflower, those flowers are bloom from late spring to late summer, such a good companion plant.
This garden is perfect for wedding ceremony.
I'm not sure , but I think those flowers are pee-gee hydrangea along the pathway and pergola in the background, beautiful.
Hubby like this garden so much, so he pretended sit in his backyard ha ha ha. Or maybe he was thinking to build the lovely garden like it, hmmmm.
This is what I wanna do. Build zen garden in the corner of my backyard.

1 comment: