Monday, April 5, 2010

Seedling picture

Well, spring fever here, and still continue with seeding schedule since I started it last February, I know too early but I want the garden in full bloom . My wishlist in 2010 garden are front yard flower bed, rock garden, cutting garden, and vegetable garden. Because lots of plant on my wishlist , it is about hmmm... 80 seed varieties, and 9 bulb varieties . I know , a lot... So, I have to grow my own seedling. Here my seedling pictures in the cutie greenhouse.
I used plastic cup and foam cup, I got 100 pcs small size per pack for cheap.








Tomato seedling started on March 15th, and gomphrena.
Chilli and petunia double.
Agastache blue fortune and campanula carpatica.
Alyssum snowstorm, this is a must flower in my garden, because it is attract bee and so fragrant.










Calendula for vegetable garden companion plant. Shasta daisy in the bottom right.
Carnation for cutting garden.

Celosia and bachelor's button also for cutting garden, container and bed as well.
Nepeta fassenii. for rock garden.
Salvia blue queen, celosia, statice, bachelor's button.
2 weeks old dahlia.




Marigold bonanza, disco queen, disco red, coleus ( still tiny), african daisy. Sorry picture is blury.
Papaver somniferum or peony poppy, wintersown on end of January and germinate on mid March.


Gailardia. Wintersown on end of January and germinate on mid March.
I try wintersowing , see if it germinate in zone 3 winter. I try coneflower, gailardia, rudbeckia, geum, agastache, wild rose, poppy, campanula carpatica, columbine.
Swiss chard, lettuce and spinach, grow in the greenhouse since last February. But now, I put it outside during the day and put it back in the greenhouse during night . Well, I still have more seedling pictures, I will show it in the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment