Wednesday, June 29, 2011

What's blooming now in June ?


Allium and painted daisy are blooming in the front island bed.




















Saxifrage is in rock garden, it will spread eventually.

Painted daisy is in full bloom , I planted it three years ago when it was still small seedling, and it is in the victory now as first time blooming.










Jacob ladder is in the back shade garden, it get morning sun only. It look good together with delphinium and silver lamium in the bottom.

Aster alpinus ( pinky ) is blooming under amur maackii tree together with nepeta "dropmore " , finished blooming tulip and daylily.






Salvia are blooming in the front island bed, I forget the variety but I think it is kinda salvia maynight, I planted from seed last year.

Shasta daisy 'alaska' with nepeta x faasenii walker low are blooming in the front corner house, I think it is beautiful combination, they always look fresh for whole day.


Yankee doodle lilac and Mdme. Lemoine lilac are still blooming nicely in the south sunny side of the house.

Viburnum roseum snowball is in the shady front yard, it is first time blooming since I planted last fall. I wish it is fragrant.

No comments:

Post a Comment